Oh spring, flowers blooming, bees buzzing, the smell of new e-readers in the air. According to The New York Times, the folks over at Barnes & Noble’s digital team are putting the finishing touches on a “fifth e-reading device,” to be released during the aforementioned season. Not a lot of details on that at the moment — the bookseller’s not spilling the beans. Given last year’s release schedule, timing-wise the device would fall closer in line with the company’s e-ink line of products, so perhaps the non-tablet Nook line still has a bit of fight left in it, after all.
- Camera360′s Latest Version Is Streamlined But Packed With Features18 views
- My Top 10 Internet Security Programs Of 200915 views
- Google Capital Pours $50M Into Real Estate Marketplace Auction.com At A $1.2B Valuation13 views
- How to Build a Hackintosh with Snow Leopard, Start to Finish13 views
- Google Exec Implies Facebook Was Nuts To Pay $16 Billion For WhatsApp12 views
From the tube
'postplay' 01.26.14 27th action app apple Beaten Celebrating China Class customers debut DLC Documents Execution Facepalm Grew Happen hate hero Improve increased Jan. Jobs Kantar last live maintenance mobile Netflix Offer Raises Real Reborn Smartwatch Stroke Super Bowl target through tile Tuesday Union Weapon Windows YouTube