Remember when Microsoft couldn’t stop dropping names of companies it was partnering up with to bring media to your Xbox 360? Well, days after CES drew to its natural conclusion, Redmond’s gaming division is throwing a few more “locally relevant” names out for users in Canada and Germany. If you live in the cold bit to the north of the United States, you can expect to see Astral Media’s Disney XD and Real Sports / Maple Leaf Sports rolling up on your console from today, while German gamers will be able to get teutonic mitts on Mediathek/ZDF at the same time. There’s more details in the press release after the break, where Microsoft promises that we’ve not seen the last of its continued entertainment expansions.
- My Top 10 Internet Security Programs Of 200924 views
- Camera360′s Latest Version Is Streamlined But Packed With Features12 views
- Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland transmutes NA and EU in May11 views
- Google Exec Implies Facebook Was Nuts To Pay $16 Billion For WhatsApp10 views
- Google Capital Pours $50M Into Real Estate Marketplace Auction.com At A $1.2B Valuation10 views
From the tube
'postplay' 01.26.14 27th action app apple Beaten Celebrating China Class customers debut DLC Documents Execution Facepalm Grew Happen hate hero Improve increased Jan. Jobs Kantar last live maintenance mobile Netflix Offer Raises Real Reborn Smartwatch Stroke Super Bowl target through tile Tuesday Union Weapon Windows YouTube