Microvision unveiled a slew of new tools for pico projector enthusiasts today, with its new PicoMagic platform. Fueled by the company’s PicoP Gen 2 HD laser display engine, PicoMagic offers a host of new applications to pico presenters, including two on display at this year’s CES — touch interactive and 3D mobile displays. The former, rather obviously, allows users to manipulate images and icons with their sure-handed fingers on any surface, while the latter, known as PicoP 3D, takes this capability to the third dimension. These PicoMagic apps will be available to Gen 2 HD laser display engine owners by late 2012, but you can find more information right now, in the press release that awaits you after the break.
- My Top 10 Internet Security Programs Of 200922 views
- Google Capital Pours $50M Into Real Estate Marketplace Auction.com At A $1.2B Valuation13 views
- Google Exec Implies Facebook Was Nuts To Pay $16 Billion For WhatsApp11 views
- A Look Back At Amy Hennig’s Career So Far11 views
- Microsoft Confirms DirectX 12 Lives, Will Showcase Technology At GDC11 views
From the tube
'postplay' 01.26.14 27th action app apple Beaten Celebrating China Class customers debut DLC Documents Execution Facepalm Grew Happen hate hero Improve increased Jan. Jobs Kantar last live maintenance mobile Netflix Offer Raises Real Reborn Smartwatch Stroke Super Bowl target through tile Tuesday Union Weapon Windows YouTube